Pets are part of everyone’s family and here at Barefoot we want you to enjoy your vacation with your best friend. Having a huge beach to play on with your pal is something we not only like, but encourage. That’s why at Barefoot we have a ‘Barespaw Beach’ where your dog can freely crash in the waves or lie beside you soaking up the sun. Is there anything more blissful?
Pet fees and rules are as follows:
- $5 per pet, per night. A maximum of two pets. Sorry, no Pit Bulls.
- There are two pet friendly (sorry no cats) yurts. See pricing on reservation page.
- Pet stations are available for your convenience.
- Dogs must be leashed at all times in public areas with the exception of Barespaw Beach.
- One strike rule on the beach should you not pick up after your dog.
- Pets cannot be left alone in the campground or yurts. Please see reception for a list of dog walkers and dog sitters.
- RV owners must ensure their pets are not left outside and are not barking in their RV when left alone.
- Maximum weight for dogs is 50 pounds, however exceptions will be considered should the pet be mature and of good nature. This rule is put in place so that residents of Barefoot and their dogs do not feel intimidated by other pets. Clients who currently reside in Barefoot are exempt from this rule.