Please read the following terms and conditions. Failure to comply with these may result in an eviction from the resort and full forfeit of your reservation payment.
- Please obey the speed limit of 10/kph. Remember that this is a family campground so be cautious of children playing when driving through the resort.
- Please note that there will be a non-refundable administration fee of 10% of your total bill charged when you make the reservation.
- Cancelations within 48 hours of your check-in date will be charged the full rate for your entire booking.
- Room rates are based on standard occupancy; any additional guests will be subject to a $15.00 fee.
- Tenting sites: Standard occupancy 4 persons. Maximum occupancy 6 persons. Maximum 4 adults per site. If you have more than 4 adults you will be asked to reserve another site.
- A damage deposit of $200.00 for the yurts will be applied at check in.
- Sites are not to be altered in any fashion.
- Please do not tie tarps to any small trees or bushes. No nails in any trees.
- Guests are not to switch campsites without first informing the front office.
- The campsite must be kept clean at all times and be left in a satisfactory state at the end of your stay. All bottles, garbage, cans, paper, plastic containers, litter or waste must be properly disposed of in the provided receptacles.
- Only one tent per site.
Check in/Check out
- Check in times are between 4 pm and 11 pm
- Check out time is 11 am
*If you need an earlier/later check in time please phone the resort and make a request.
- Quiet Hours will be from 11 pm to 11 am. Gate hours are from 11pm to 7am. At this time the gate will be locked and we will ask that all of our guests keep the noise to a minimum as to not disturb the other guests. These hours are strictly enforced. Offending guests will be given one warning, if a second offence occurs guests will be asked to leave the resort and will forfeit payment for their reservation.
- Visitors must exit the resort before 11 pm when the gates close.
- The guest is responsible for any visitors to your site. Please note that if you have rented a yurt, any damages incurred by your visitor will be taken out of the damage deposit that was collected upon your arrival.
- Pets are allowed in the camping areas of our resort. There is a $5 per night charge for pets.
- We do not allow pets in the yurts and apologize for any inconvenience.
- We have provided fire pits on the beach for our guests to use. There will be no campfires allowed on your site. Camp stoves are allowed.
- You must be 18 years or older to make a reservation.
Washroom and Laundry Building
- Washrooms are open 24 hours.
- Coin operated showers
- Laundry available from 4 pm to 11 pm
- Coin operated laundry machines
- Each yurt/tent site will be allotted one vehicle. Any additional vehicles may rent a space in our paid lot for overnight parking.
- Visitors to the resort must use the paid public lot.
- Any alcoholic beverages must be consumed on your site only. Any overly intoxicated/obnoxious guests will be asked to leave the property.
- Any and all drinking games (beer pong, etc….) designed to increase intoxication at an accelerated speed, will not be tolerated or permitted and could result in eviction from the resort.
- All of our yurts are non-smoking. Failure to adhere to this rule will result in a forfeit of the guests damage deposit.